RLF Consulting is a full service Land Surveying and Mapping firm dedicated to providing quality and dependable professional services throughout the Western United States. We are seekiong qualified individuals to fill the following position:
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in survey project management with progressive growth in technical and managerial skills. Professional Registration as a land surveyor in Arizona is requited or the ability to obtain within 12 months. Professional licensure in other states is desired and pursuit of such additional licensure is encouraged.
- Experience with MS Office 365, Word, Excel, Outlook, and familiarity with AutoCAD Civil 3D software is required in order to be able to perform all essential duties of this job. Applicants with demonstrated skills in similar software products will be considered but will be expected to quickly develop their skills with these products.
- Demonstrated sound judgment as well as technical and professional competence in land surveying.
- Familiarity with applying financial data to project management; thinking and planning strategically; the building, organization and leadership of teams and an understanding of project management skills is highly desirable.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and tasks at one time.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
- PLS or LSIT preferred.
Essential Duties Include:
- Plan, organize, and lead the daily survey activities of assigned staff in the accomplishment of client project tasks.
- Function as primary contact point for the client concerning the surveying aspects of his/her project, including conflict resolution.
- Participate in initial client meetings regarding new project proposals, as well as, project kickoffs to ensure a clear understanding of the complete project.
- Prepare proposals for clients including scope of work, pricing, time schedule, and resource requirements.
- Assure compliance to professional and company standards and procedure. Perform initial QA/QC and final review of the survey documents.
- Assist Survey Director to assure that all internal documents such as projct proposals, contracts, project budget reviews, time card submittals, incoicing and project setup are timely and accurate.
- Function as a mentor to assigned staff.